Some of my best memories as a child, were waiting for the ice cream man to come driving through the neighborhood. There was just something about the music and excitement. We (that’s all of the kids in the neighborhood), would flock to the truck, anxious to purchase our very own sweet treat. Sadly, prices have skyrocketed.
I don’t know about ya’ll, but prices out here are nuts! I’m talking about $3 (on average) for an ice cream treat of some kind. That means i’m looking at about $15, just to get the kids 1 ice cream each. I can’t afford that!
Alas, we don’t have to go without! On May 10th, Blue Bunny Ice Cream coupons will be available in the Sunday paper! Their ice cream is super yummy too so this is a great opportunity to scoop some up (heh… see what I did there) for a low price!
To find out where this is sold locally, click the square banner above and use their store locator.
UPDATE: This delicious offer has been extended!
YUM! Hubby is going to be super excited to see this deal! He absolutely LOVES Olive Garden’s soup, salad and breadsticks – and now he can have it for only $5 (now through
4/24 5/1)! Sounds like a date! Here’s how to get it:
1. Click here
2. Enter your name & email address
3. Click “Get Coupon”
4. Print it or screen cap it and take it with you to Olive Garden
thanks raining hot coupons
Woohoo! The FREE Box of Contact Lenses is BACK again! This is such a HUGE money saving freebie! You get a full month supply of lenses, at no cost! Choose from regular or colored lenses!
Here’s how to get them:
1. Click the square banner above
2. Click on “FREE trial” (top of the page)
4. Click “Get a FREE trial”
5. Fill out the form
Great news ya’ll! Right now, you can score $15 off a $45 purchase at Yankee Candle! As an added bonus, you can also pickup a tumbler candle (normally $15.99) for only $5, with any $30 purchase – and these deals CAN be stacked together! Here’s the breakdown:
1. Click here and add $45 (or more) worth of products
2. Go to your car andclick the $5 tumbler candle button and select your bonus candle. The banner looks like this:
3. At checkout, enter code EM15 (that’s the $15 off $45 discount)
Pretty sweet, huh?
Yum! Here’s a tasty freebie to sink your teeth in to! Get FREE Reese’s Candy, via a mailed coupon! This is my favorite candy. I’m not big on sweets but this is one that I rarely turn down! Here’s how to get it:
1. Click Here
2. Select your 5 favorite Reese’s varities
3. Click Next and enter your birthdate
4. Click Submit and enter your email address
5. Fill out your shipping info