Posted by: Cindy Kelley
I HIT THE MOTHERLOAD LADIES!! WHO’S YO DADDY NOW?? ROFLMAO!! I GOT 16 PACKAGES OF JENNIE O TURKEY PATTIES FOR $1.76 A PACKAGE!! ?? THERES NOTHING FUNNY ADDED SO I HAVE THE OPTION OF MAKING A GROUND MEAT DISH WITH THE “PRESS” OF A SPOON OR LEAVE TEHM WHOLE AND MAKE TURKEY BURGERS!! OH IM GOOD!! OH YEAH BABY!! IM GOOD. THERE WAS A LADY STANDING BEHIND ME AND SHE WAS LIKE, “IS THERE MORE TURKEY LEFT?” AND I SAID. “NO SORRY.” I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I SCORED UNTIL I CHECKED OUT BECAUSE I JUST KEPT, LITERALLY, THROWING IT IN THE CART BEHIND ME. ITS KINDA LIKE RUNNING WHEN YOU SEE A GREAT DEAL! IF YOU STOP TO TURN AROUND TO LOOK OR STOP TO COUNT IT WILL ONLY SLOW YOU DOWN! LMAO!! THIS IS GROCERIES- SO THIS IS WAR AND IN THE GROCERY STORE MY DARLINGS, I’M PATTON!! DARLINGS, I’M PATTON!!
Originally Posted By: Dee Todd
CVS wasn’t on my list today, but while shopping at Walgreens I realized something, my M&M’s coupon was about to expire and I remembered they had M&M’s on sale this week. So after I got done checking out I ran across the street to CVS. Not only to find my M&M’s and Dawn Dish Soap still on the shelf, but they had 75% off there dollar days products. This brought a smile to my face. Here is a breakdown of my CVS trip….
1 Flexible Straws – $0.25
1 Toothpicks – $0.25
1 Skewers – $0.25
1 Colander – $0.49
2 Kitchen Utensils – $0.50
1 Magnetic Clips – $0.25
1 Plate Cover – $0.49
1 Snack Containers – $0.49
1 Storage Containers – $0.25
1 Tumblers – $0.25
2 Dawn Dish Soap – $1.94
2 M&M’s – $3.96
-used 1 $0.50 off M&M’s CVS Coupon
-used 2 $0.50 off Dawn Plus Manufacture Coupon
-used 1 $5.00 ECB’s
-used 1 $2.00 ECB’s
Total Spent: $1.36 – ($1.82 with TAX)
OMG THE CHORIZO ON THE HOT BUTTERED BREAD WITH A LITTLE TACO SAUCE GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY!!
Originally Posted By: Cindy Kelley
Are you a savvy saver? Do your friends and family members seem to say things like “how did you do that??”, when you go shopping? If the answer is YES, then we want you! That’s right, we’re looking for frugal shoppers who want to share their great deals with the world! If you enjoy showing off your wonderful shopping trips, then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve created a way for coupon lovers (just like you), to share photos of their shopping trips, along with what the retail value was (and of course, what they paid out of pocket). We call it, The Bragging Room! It’s a fun and interactive way to cheer each other on while also helping others learn the ropes. If this is something you’d be interested in, keep on reading.
To participate in this fun project, you will need to:
- Register on our blog – It’s 100% FREE and only takes a few moments.
- Fill out the short form below, letting us know you’d like to be a contributor.
Each night, we will go through all of the requests and upgrade those users from subscribers, to contributors. That means that once you’re upgraded, you will be able to add new posts (with photos) to our blog! Users on Facebook, Twitter, Triberr and even our email subscribers, will see your wonderful brag posts and photo’s! Pretty cool huh? Please note: ALL posts will come to us for approval, before they’re live. So, no funny business. This is only to be used to share your great finds.
By requesting to be a contributor you agree:
- To contribute at least 1 photo with each post you write. Photos must be owned by you as we are not looking to infringe on anyone’s copyright.
- To include the name of the store(s) where you scored these hot deals.
- To include a breakdown of what the retail value was before coupons and what you spent out of pocket. You’re welcome to include a list of the specific coupons used (example $.75/1 Dove Hair Care) but it’s not required. We can always edit the post to let people know where they too can score those hot coupons.
- To only post about your money saving shopping trips. Posts that are irrelevant will be discarded.
You also agree NOT to:
- Post vulgar, obscene, hateful or harmful material.
- Use this as an outlet to vent or spam.
If you agree to the above rules and want to jump on board, we’d love to have you! We’re excited to get started and can’t wait to see all of the fabulous goodies you’ve been able to get!
|Contributor Request Form
[contact-form-7 id=”13016″ title=”Contact form 1″]