You’ve seen us talk about the awesomeness of shopping for as little as $0.01 on Copious. It’s an awesome site and I wish I had joined sooner!! I’ve seen all of the goodies Renee has snagged and have to say she’s done very well!
I’ve been browsing the site for a few days now. I’ve seen tons of things I have liked, but was hesitant to spend my FREE $10 Credit until I felt I had found the perfect item. I’m still searching but have added some new things to my list of ‘faves’.
Today I found a better way for me to find the items I’m looking for; I simply searched at the top of my account page ‘Free Shipping’ and then sorted it by ‘Lowest Price’. Now sometimes sorting by lowest price may bring up some things that aren’t relevant to your search (for instance there may be some items that don’t have free shipping included), but I’ve found that this is overall the best way for me to shop (my personal opinion). I want to see all that is available because there may be some awesome ‘golden ticket item’ that I might have been wanting for a long time or something listed that I wouldn’t have thought to search for. You can also search other terms if you are looking for a specific item.
I’ve seen tons of products that I didn’t think to look for originally (under $10 with FREE Shipping). Some even state ‘No Copious Fees’. So you should be able to grab some nice items for only $0.01 out of pocket!
Some of the Under $10 with FREE Shipping Items include:
- Feather Hair Extensions
- Belly Button Rings
- Kids Shoes
- Clothing (Adults & Children)
- Fake Eyelashes
- Nail Polish
- Decorative Lights
- Girls John Deere Burp Cloth
- Makeup (lipgloss, blush, eyeshadow, foundation, eyeliner, brushes & more)
- Craft Supplies (beading, charms, clasps)
- Winnie the Pooh Photo Frame
- Jewelry Sets
- Oven Mits
- Neckties (Kenneth Cole, Bill Blass, Yves St Laurent)
- Phone Cases
- Lalaloopsy Crown Beauty Play Set
- Kids Fake Tattoos
- Makeup Bags/Coin Purses/Totes
- Knitted Hats
- Hello Kitty Items (lots! Notebook Diary, kids tattoos, cell phone cases/charms, jewelry and more)
- Volumizing Hair Clips (these are neat, never seen them before – clip where you want volume while hair is wet, dry, remove.)
- Wine/Beverage Charms
- Magnetic Notepad Holder with notepad & pencil
- (2) Gold Glitter ‘Peace’ Wall Hangings
- Ty Beanie Babies
- Photo Frames
- Nighties/Lingerie (Victoria Secret & more)
- Teen/Kid Giftsets (some of these are cute!)
Some of the items are even cheap enough (yes, even some with FREE Shipping) to have credit left over after your purchase, or to purchase (2) of the same item!! I’m really enjoying going through all of the goodies that could be mine for a penny!! The Gift Set pictured would be $9.33 (FREE Shipping) before your credit, so your total would be $0.01 if you applied your $10 Credit for joining!! Not bad, right?!?
About Copious Fees:
Copious fees vary and are shown at checkout, unless it states otherwise on the product listing. Some of the items I checked (with free shipping) had a copious fee of up to $0.60, so if the item is $9.30 and that happened to be the copious fee amount – you would pay only $0.01.
I did check a ‘Wooden Mail Organizer’ that did not have free shipping and the copious fee for that item was $1.20. I don’t know how they determine the fee but for most of the items I listed above, your fee would be under $1.00 (unless ‘no copious fee’ is stated on the listing).