This is the perfect solution for a last minute gathering. Everyone loves fresh baked cookies!
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 stick of butter (room temp)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in your mixer.
3. Add remaining 3 ingredients – combine until well blended.
4. Spoon dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and then serve with a cold glass of milk.
Pretty simple huh? Takes about 5 minutes to gather the ingredients and mix them together, and another 10 to bake the cookies.