Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups uncooked oatmeal (NOT instant)
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto ungreased cookie pans (about 12 per pan)
- Cook for 12-15 minutes
- Let them cook for about 10 minutes